CHMK, Kurdistan Region of Iraq: a new online course on academic research writing will be started by the University of Wollongong Australia to learn how to write a strong literature review. Within this course, it is designed for research students, at any level, in any discipline.
In this course, you will be guided through this complex process step-by-step, seeing examples, finding information and developing useful questions that will help you plan, draft and refine a critical discussion of what is and is not yet known about your topic. This course will be covered below topics:
- Understanding the literature review as a genre, and its fundamental role in all serious investigations and research projects.
- Developing a useful list of search terms and understanding where to use them to find the most relevant literature available.
- Developing a professional bibliography and annotating it with critical evaluations of readings.
- Asking good questions to guide the reading and writing process.
- Planning a critical discussion in response to specific questions and based on evidence from the published literature
The University of Wollongong is among the world’s top 20 modern universities. It routinely rates among the top Australian universities for graduate satisfaction and starting salaries. To access more information about this course, see below link which may be of interest to you: