Freedom of expression in Iraq faces a danger unprecedented since the Saddam Hussein era. After his ousting, the country adopted a new constitution in 2005 that...
Archive - June 2021
- The Role of social media in learning English as a foreign language: A case study on Iraqi Kurds April 7, 2022
- The Role of Social Media on Environment Awareness August 20, 2021
- CHMK publishes The Challenges of Firms in Iraqi Kurdistan Economy in the Light of Strategic Acquisition Theory August 1, 2021
- The Role of News Media In Supporting Democracy in Kurdistan Region July 27, 2021
- Recommendations summary of the first CHMK National Forum for Media Reform July 16, 2021