Freedom of expression in Iraq faces a danger unprecedented since the Saddam Hussein era. After his ousting, the country adopted a new constitution in 2005 that...
Archive - 12 months ago
- The Role of social media in learning English as a foreign language: A case study on Iraqi Kurds 12 months ago
- The Role of Social Media on Environment Awareness 12 months ago
- CHMK publishes The Challenges of Firms in Iraqi Kurdistan Economy in the Light of Strategic Acquisition Theory 12 months ago
- The Role of News Media In Supporting Democracy in Kurdistan Region 12 months ago
- Recommendations summary of the first CHMK National Forum for Media Reform 12 months ago