CHMK Digital Media publishes Nask Saeed Khdir’s Master Dissertation on “ The Role of social media in learning English as a foreign language; A case study on Iraqi Kurds ” that has been submitted to Coventry University’s Communication, Culture and Media Department in 2015.
You may also like
Related Posts by Same Author
- The Role of social media in learning English as a foreign language: A case study on Iraqi Kurds 6 months ago
- The Role of Social Media on Environment Awareness 6 months ago
- CHMK publishes The Challenges of Firms in Iraqi Kurdistan Economy in the Light of Strategic Acquisition Theory 6 months ago
- The Role of News Media In Supporting Democracy in Kurdistan Region 6 months ago
- Recommendations summary of the first CHMK National Forum for Media Reform 6 months ago